the little fella has arrived. He is AMAZING but is totally taking up my life at the moment with demands for my boobs, hugs and nappy changing abilities (in that order). I will post all about him in the next few days but here’s a few titbits to whet your appetite:
* His name is Matthew, he weighs in at 8 pounds, 6 oz and has loads of hair.
* The labour was looooonnnng. I was in labour for three days, in delivery for 13 hours and I pushed him out in a mere five minutes – mad.
* I have no dignity left. I was terrified of smears before – now, having flashed my fanny at about a million people I’d get it out for show and tell at a moment’s notice. Seriously.
* Ouch my fanny hurts. A LOT.
* My kid is so truly deadly that this outweighs any fanny hurting and tearing (TEARING).
So, I’ll post properly soon, but I wanted you to know that I am NOT DEAD and that I had him, finally.